If you have any questions about mortgages in general, please check out the Cailean Mortgages FAQ page which covers the main questions everyone's likely to ask:
- How much deposit do I need to get a mortgage?
- How much can I borrow?
- I have poor credit, can I still get a mortgage?
- What's the difference between fixed and tracker rates?
- I’ve split from my partner who is on our joint mortgage, can we split the mortgage?
- Can I remortgage to consolidate credit card debts?
If you're uncertain about your options on any of these subjects, it’s best to seek independent mortgage advice. We are here to help, so give Cailean Mortgages a call on 0131 510 7071.
As a mortgage is secured against your home, your home may be at risk if you do not keep up repayments.